Oprah: 6 Must-Have Shoes

Oktober 29, 2010

I am looking shoes for woman. But, Oprah give me 6 shoes that woman should have. According to Adam Glassman, creative director Oprah Magazine, they showed me the pairs of shoes. From all of that, I just have two: flat shoe and sneaker. Where's the others? I don't know. Maybe, they run with the rats.

Just like the little black dress, Adam says every woman needs a little black pump. "The 2-inch kitten heel is the easiest thing to wear," he says.

OK. Write to my list for this shoe. Suitable for job seeker or interview for new job.

When you want to kick off your heels but still look stylish, a comfortable flat is essential. Look for a pair with cushioning that will take you from work to the weekend.

My everyday shoe: flat shoe. I love this shoe so much. Comfortable for anywhere. Working, walking, or riding my motorcycle.

"Evening shoe for people who go out more often, you need a showstopping, gorgeous shoe," Adam says.


I prefer high heel without blink-blink, like this one.



Adam says every woman needs a cute, sleek sneaker—not to be confused with the kind you wear to the gym. "Your gym sneakers should stay in the gym," he says. A dressier sneaker in a fun color is your go-to shoe. "It's like the comfort food of shoes," Adam says. "The comfort sneaker."


My favorite shoe. Comfortable for working, walking, running, or biking in the morning.

Whether it's a flat riding boot or a sleek, heeled version, Adam says a tall boot is the perfect solution when temperatures start to drop. "A tall boot you can wear with a dress, you can wear it to the office, out at night or on weekends," he says.



I'm not pretty sure to wear this boot in this city. It will not make warm, but cool. LOL. Here, this boot just for fashion maybe. Really rare to see people wear this boot.

An all-weather boot that keeps your feet dry from the showers in the spring and the slush in the winter is crucial. Adam loves the iconic Hunter Boots, which can be layered with Hunter Fleece Socks to keep feet toasty in the winter.


It's different from tall boot. I can wear it, especially when rainy day. As a biker, I need boot like this for make my foot keep dry.

***

quotes and pictures from oprah.com
picture of tall boot from here
picture of all-weather boot from here

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Pyuh, that stiletto is gonna hurt someone!

    BalasHapus
  2. yeah, that's why girl need stiletto to protect herself hahaha ;p

    BalasHapus