2016: My Life Reflection

Januari 21, 2017


This pic is from here

Hello, there!

This is my first reflection that I wrote in early year. A little bit weird to write the past moment in my life because I didn’t write diary since a long time ago :D and I don’t know why I am too lazy to write what happened in my life. But, I think it will be okay if I write something that’s called reflection of the year. I think it’s fine.   

Should I say 2016 was amazing year? Hm, I’m not quite sure. There was roller coaster in my life, especially my emotion feeling: upside down.

I thought my 2016 will be amazing because I started with spiritual journey. I did a pilgrim journey to Mecca and Madinah with my family, except my little brother. That was amazing moment because that was my second chance to took a pilgrim and it’s rarely to have a second chance. I was happy and enjoy the journey, especially with my sisters who took the adventure in Mecca and Madinah with me. But, I have bad emotion after I came home. That was so terrible and break me into pieces. I couldn’t meet my friends because my emotion. I couldn’t make any other meet up with friends. I thought, I was depressed. I was scared if I felt numb again.

The depression feeling happened for several days and it successfully made my friend left me, if I can say that. Ironic, isn’t it? So, I tried to change my feeling. I have to control my emotion. I might have a disorder and tend to be have, but I’m quite sure I’m fine ;).

My job was fine in 2016. I still in the same path, but I was looking for other path that make me learn again. I was fine with that although sometimes I wasn’t sure about this other path and thought, “Will I can make it or leave it like others?” I’m still not sure about it. Well, I’ll see it.

Photo's from here

The most stressful
thing was me who’s not married yet :D. It was stressful and it came in many directions. Sometimes, I felt that I made people disappointed at me or maybe they were sorry for me. But, maybe these were just my feeling. I think, I have my own life and I decide to do what I want.

So, what did I do?  I redesigned my blog. I committed to focus with what I love. I promised to make an article at least one month. I promised to read many books. I promised make arts. I tried new lifestyle, such as minimalism and zero waste. I promised to reduce my plastic waste. I stopped shopping clothes, shoes, bags, and make ups or things that I don’t need. I heard TEDX and documentary movies. I took English class. I promised to meet new people. I promised to travel a lot. I promised to refuse negative energy. I promised to improve my spiritual life. And, I promised to enjoy my life. These commitments are still happening and still become my goals in 2017.

This pic is from here

When I’m happy with my life, I think people will happy with me. Of course, I don’t stop to prayers. I still prayers all the time. And, what do I wish for? I wish God answer my prayers :D. Amen.


Hope you have amazing year in 2017! 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar